Friday 13 January 2017

Just Right


Did you see these scars,trying to eat through this flesh making their way to my heart and wanting to destroy what's left?
Did you see how my heart lost its melt when you went away? when we were slowly deteriorating to smaller and smaller sparks? Did you feel my heartbeat slowly fade to the night..my glam and fire slowly diminish? 
Out to the ocean,swept away by the wind and straight to the sun..burnt! To the edge and straight to History..



What you saw was at the start of destruction at its best. Is that why you appeared?
Cause I can feel your endearment slowly pulling me back.Brick by brick, your benevolence is building me up.
Your strength so perfect. Your embrace so tight,

From my heart to my knees. To my mind to my reverie,
Wait till you see my smile,Wait till you see what's next,
Wait till you see this light that's burning through my chest,
Watch how high I fly,how fast this feeling spreads..

Never would i have thought this would all be available to me again,
Oh, but then I felt your heart!
It's pulling me back brick by brick, your fortitude has built me up,
Your strength so perfect,Your allure so right,

You let me in like never before,and took away all the pieces that I didn’t need and now I’m free.
My beaming truth,You are everything i've ever looked for.
You are just Right.


XX 

1 comment: